Interested in becoming an exhibitor at the 2017 Paper Recycling Conference India?
- Click here for the 2017 Exhibitor Prospectus will be made available soon
- The 2017 Exhibitor Floor Plan will be made available soon
Paper Recycling Conference India in Mumbai is set for 6 - 7 February 2017, with more than 150 delegates expected to attend this event.
The event will bring together buyers and sellers from throughout the Indian subcontinent and beyond. With India’s population of nearly 1.3 billion representing 15% of the global population and the nation’s rapid increase in per-capita paper consumption increasing sponsoring or exhibiting is a cost-effective method of promoting your company to this audience.
EXHIBITOR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Your logo with a link on the conference website
- Complimentary conference registrations
- Recognition in the registration brochure and conference ads (based upon print deadline)
- Professional signage recognising your company
- Recognition within our ongoing email promotion campaign
- Access to an international audience of senior decision-makers
- Differentiation from your competitors
- Fresh customer contacts and business leads
- Brand exposure across the lifetime of the event
- Association with an event that is a driver for change and innovation